Products Home > Products> Coulter Particle Counters > RC2100 | 1.0-256microns
RC2100 | 1.0-256micronsUpdate time：2016-12-22 11:19:00 Popular point：895
Applications: Used for the measurement and count of powders with uniform size distribution (narrow size distribution) and small volume of particles in liquid suspension.
1. Measuring Range: 1-256μm
2. Repeatability: <2%
3. Measurement Duration: 15 seconds
4. Channels: 8192
Particle size distribution table & graph, average diameter, median diameter, standard deviation, relative deviation, SSA, Particle numbers, etc.
1. Traditional design with the measuring unit, computer and oscillograph separated.
2. Advance pulse measurement technology, more than 8000 channels.
3. Replace the traditional mercury manometer with a pressure sensor, provides more accurate measurement and control of degree of vacuum, and higher automation.
4. Proprietary photoelectric liquid level detection technology makes the volume measurement more accurate and reliable.
5. Auto de-clogging function.
1. Four statistical modes: based on volume, particle, area and particle number.
2. Two accumulative directions: small to large, large to small.
3. Two languages: English, Chinese.
4. Report items can be set/selected according to customers’ requirements.
5. Data can be replicated.