Products Home > Products> Particle Image Processors > PIP9.1 | 0.5-3000microns
PIP9.1 | 0.5-3000micronsUpdate time：2017-11-08 10:52:00 Popular point：652
Applications: Suited to observe and analyze particle size, shape and circularity of abrasives, coating powders, non-ferrous minerals, chemical reagents, fillings, etc. It can provide particle size distributions of different equivalent principles(equivalent area, equivalent shot diameter ) and you can directly observe size distribution range, existence of oversize or small particles, etc. and measure the circularity , ratio of long and short diameters quantitatively.
1. Measuring range：0.5μm-3000μm
3. Optics max enlargement factor: 1800
4. Imaging: Process scan CMOS
5. Highest resolution: 2048 x 1536
6. Output mode: USB2.0
IP9.1 Particle Image Processor is a good auxiliary instrument to other particle size measurement instruments, it is the recommended instrument of the China diamond grits standard, compare with PIP8.1, PIP9.1 has auto focus, auto field scan functions and circularity analysis functions.
Principle: It uses a digital video camera to capture the particle images enlarged by a microscope, analyze the shape and size of the particles by adopting the digital image processing technology.
Report Items: Particle size distribution table & graph, mean diameter, median diameter, boundary diameter, specific surface area, Ratio between maximum and minimum length, PPC, etc.
1. Uses Olympus microscope, with 1.3 mega pixel CMOS sensor and high resolution.
2. Auto scan function results in more representative sampling.
3. Auto illumination intensity adjustment and auto focus functions eliminate the influence of manual factors.
4. USB2.0 data port.
5. Can save the image of a single particle.
6. Circularity analysis function.
1. Auto background, auto focus, auto scan functions
2. The carrier table can be controlled by software
3. Can save the image of a single particle
4. Three statistical modes: based on volume, quantity, area.
5. Two equivalent principles: equivalent area, equivalent shot diameter
6. Two accumulative directions: small to large, large to small
7. Report items can be set/selected according to customers’ requirements
8. Focus indication window