Products Home > Products> Particle Image Processors > PIP8.1 | 0.5-3000microns
PIP8.1 | 0.5-3000micronsUpdate time：2016-01-28 12:30:00 Popular point：544
Applications: Suits to observe and analyze particle size, shape of abrasives, coating powders, non-ferrous minerals, chemical reagents, fillings, etc. It can provide particle size distributions of different equivalent principles (equivalent area, equivalent shot diameter) and you can directly observe size distribution range, existence of oversize or small particles, etc.
1. Measuring range：0.5μm-3000μm
3. Optics max enlargement factor: 1800
4. Imaging: Process scan CMOS
5. Highest resolution: 2048 x 1536
6. Output mode: USB2.0
PIP8.1 Particle Image Processor is a good auxiliary instrument to other particle size measurement instruments, it is the recommended instrument of the China diamond grits standard.
Report Items: Particle size distribution table & graph, mean diameter, median diameter, boundary diameter, specific surface area, Ratio between maximum and minimum length, PPC, etc.
1. Uses Olympus microscope, with 1.3 mega pixel CMOS sensor and high resolution
2. Mobile scale function, can measure between any 2 points
3. Automatic segmentation of adhered particles, click on the particle image can show the measurement parameters of particles by clicking particle image
4. USB2.0 data port
5. Can save the image of a single particle.
1. Three statistical modes: based on volume, quantity, area.
2. Two equivalent principles: equivalent area, equivalent shot diameter
3. Two accumulative directions：small to large, large to small
4. Report items can be set/selected according to customers’ requirements
5. Focus indication window